Don’t bother buying an established home, build your dream home instead!
Address available on request, Bayswater
Quality living just down the road from the Swan River!
– Great 1st home or investment opportunity
– 350m from Claughton Reserve on the banks of the Swan river.
– Short walk to the popular Riverside Gardens dog park and bbq areas.
– Located only 7.5km from the CBD
– In close proximity to Inglewood, Mount Lawley, Maylands and Bassendean entertainment strips
– Train station access within walking distance
– Bike path access a short distance away.
– Open plan Living area
– Kitchen & Dining overlooks Alfresco
– Quality local materials
Your new home will be built with an extensive range of features:
• 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Stone benchtops with breakfast bar overhang
• LED downlights throughout
• Soft close draws and cupboards
• Free choice of tiles or Colorbond roofing
• Semi-frameless glass shower screen
• Built-in laundry cabinet and trough
• And more!
This spacious 3x2x2 home with lots of storage is sure to impress with plenty of quality inclusions. This superb value package won’t last in the high demand suburb of Bayswater. It’s priced at more than $130K below the suburb median so act now to avoid disappointment. Call Paul 0475 276 548
We do not own the land. We have permission from the land owner and/or agent to advertise this lot as part of a house and land package and a separate contract of sale for the land will need to be prepared by the seller of the land. The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. While the pricing and information was correct at the time of uploading, we cannot guarantee its availability at the time of enquiry.
Full site-works cost has been included in the above price. Home design is subject to council approval.
Any images and/or videos shown in this advert are for illustration purposes only and they reflect our range of homes which may or may not be the home advertised as part of this package.